How to Add Users to Multi-User Account in Xero
When everything is online, there are no limits for anyone to access it partly. People are using online platforms for managing their task. Accountants are also using some online software and applications which helps them in reducing their workload. Xero software is one of the options which users opt for enjoying the risk-free accounting.
If a company newly set up the Xero account and now want to add the users in the account, then they have to follow these steps for adding or inviting the new customer in their account. They can also call to the helpline number 1-800-789-560 and get support from them.
Invite a new user:
- Go to the Xero account and click on the Setting menu
- Then go to the “General setting” page
- Click on the users and add a new user
- On this page, enter the first and last name of the new user with the email address
- Now select the feature which user wants other to access such as:
- Invoice only
- Read Only
- If the user wants to add a personal message to the other person, they can do it by clicking on “Add a Personal Message” which is optional
- Now click on the “Send Invite”
NOTE: The other person has to accept the invitation within 14 days or the invitation got cancelled.
If the invitation got cancelled, the user can again send them the invite link by following these steps which are mentioned:
- Go to the setting tab and choose the General setting option
- Click on the “Users”
- Choose the name of pending customer and click on “Resend Invite”
- Enter the message and then click on “Send invite”
With these methods, invite new users and add them to the accounts in the just a small time period. If the customer faces any issues in adding or inviting the users, they can contact the Xero Technical Support Number 1-800-789-560 and get help from them.